The Wainwright Inn is excited to welcome you back for a visit to the Berkshires. With many guests planning their first getaway this season we are here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable and relaxing.
Our most important consideration is the health and well being of our guests, our staff and our self. We are committed to follow all local, state and federal regulation for COVID19.
Please wear face masks while inside the building if you are not fully vaccinated against COVID19
During these uncertain time we will offer a flexible reservation policy for the remainder of 2020. Reservations can be changed at no charge as long as we have at least 24 hours notice. We are taking every step towards safety from check in to check out.
All common areas will be disinfected throughout the day. Your room has been carefully cleaned before your arrival, including sanitized surfaces and bedding. Your room will not be refreshed during your stay. No one will enter your room. If you need any assistance or special maintenance, please let us know.
BREAKFAST & SNACKS
The breakfast will be served on the porch outside and inside with limited seating. We’ll have two seating’s for a breakfast. One at 8 am and another at 9 am. We will still provide you breakfast and our home baked goods will be available individually wrapped.
ENHANCED CLEANING & SOCIAL DISTANCING
There are hand sanitizers placed throughout the common areas. Every surface is being wiped down several times daily including doorknobs and light switches. Please feel free to relax in the common areas and porches following the CDC guidelines for social distancing and with the use of a face mask.
We are happy to provide you with suggestions for activities and restaurants. If you choose takeout, please enjoy your meal here at the Inn following CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- All rooms have a private bathroom.
- All rooms are air conditioned with individual control for each room
- TV in all rooms
- Electric Fireplace Rooms Available
- Handicap Room Available
- Rates include a FULL HOT breakfast.
- Our Inn has a strict non-smoking policy (any kind of smoking or vaping)
- Rates are per room per night, excluding tax.
- Rates based on double occupancy.
- There is an additional charge of $25.00 per night for a roll-away. Not all rooms will accommodate roll-away. Please call for further info.
- There is a charge of $40.00 per night, per additional person, up to 4 total in Family West Wing suite
- There is a charge of $25.00 per night, per additional person, up to 3 total in Anna room (Carriage House).
- First night deposit is required to guaranty the reservations, however, payment in full is required for one night stay.
- Reservations cancelled at least two weeks before planned arrival date are refundable minus a $25.00 administration fee. Reservations cancelled within two weeks before planned arrival date are non refundable.
- All credit cards accepted except American Express
- 5% discount for all payments by cash or check (please notify us when you are making the reservation on phone or our website
- Check-in between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Please call for early or late check-in. Checkout is at 11:00 am.
- Call, write or e-mail for brochure, information & reservations.
- Gift Certificates available.
- Rates and policies subject to change without notice.